1. I’m 28, been married for 7 years and have 2 kids. No I’m not mormon.
2. I’m such a homebody, I could probably sit at home in my pjs all day, watch tv, internet, and not feel guilty about it.
3. I’m on a no-carb diet right now and it’s driving me CRAZY. I just wanna go all Mr. Peepers on some cheddar fries & ranch from Island’s. I guess technically I could dip cheese into ranch & that would be low-carb? What a fatgirl thought. Seriously tho, I need to shed some major lbs.
4. On the whole I feel like I’m a good mother, but I do have a few things I’m pretty lax about: I let my kids watch way too much tv in the morning; I gave them chocolate chip pancakes two days in a row. Both of these make me the best and worst mother in the world, depending on your opinion (which I couldn’t give two shts about unless we’re close).
5. I’m no longer overwhelmed or fearful that my son might be mildly autistic. He is exactly who he was supposed to be, and I love watching him grow in his own way, every day. God is so good, and I have the best friends and family around me.
6. I love being home with my kids a lot more than I did a few months ago, but I’m not going to lie or feel guilty about saying that I really miss working! I love/miss my little/big kids I worked with. I loved time alone in the car to drive to/from work. Ahhh, it’s the little things you miss, when you can hardly go pee alone.
7. The happiest place in the world to me, besides being home with my family, is being at Disneyland with my family. Judge all you want, but I love Disney, love fantasy and imagination, love what Walt wanted to do, and love being able to escape into the simplicity of the turn-of-the-century Main Street, with the scent of vanilla and songs from Hello Dolly playing as I stroll down to Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.
8. I can’t believe I love to read as much as I do. I just need to read anything my best friend does (little miss visions-of-johanna), cuz she has such good taste! Currently reading Catching Fire, and I’m pretty sure I’ll finish it today!!!!
9. I’m trying to think of something incredibly insightful to write, but all I can think of to say, is that I prefer the mountains to the beach.
10. My favorite Hymns are My Jesus I Love Thee and In The Garden.